Monday 6 August 2012

CLARINS LIQUID BRONZE



Clarins - £17.50

Possibly the best face tanner I've ever used. A cream/liquid formula that dries quickly and gives you a gorgeous hint of radiance.

I don't particularly go for tanners that are untinted - I like to see where I'm putting something that's going to make my face darker! Just a 10p sized amount onto a cotton pad and sweeped over the face is enough to give you a lovely healthy glow. You get a whoppin' 125ml of product which will honestly last you a lifetime. I've been using this every other night for about 3 months and i'm not even a 1/4 of the way through!

This is honestly the most perfect face tanner I've come across. I've recommended this to even my very pale friends and they love it too!

Best thing about it - no biscuit smell! WINNER

Do you recommend any facial tanners? I'd love to here from you

Natalie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment