Thursday 5 July 2012

#1

A little introduction...I'm Natalie, from the Midlands, UK (i wish I could say something that sounds a bit more exotic but hey-ho, home's home!!) My career is the furthest thing from beauty blogging as I am infact a primary school teacher! I love working with the children, and moreover I love the fact that I'm providing them with an education. My motto - If you can read this, then thank a teacher! My aims in life are to be successful, travel as far and as wide as I possibly can and quite frankly have a bloody good time while I'm at it!


Since the beginning of the year i've found myself engrossed in the blogging world and my bedtime reading now consists of flicking through inspirational beauty and fashion blogs and I love it! Iv always loved swatching everything possible in Boots, and drooling over the fashion trends in magazines, but I've always had a low confidence when it comes to my own. As a young teen I was struck with the dreaded acne and was always the tallest with a natural skinny frame (still am at 6ft!), so the name 'lanky' got thrown about quite a bit too. But I've come to terms with the fact that this is who I am, this is the skin I am in and there is nothing I can do about that but embrace who I am!



I want to use this blog as a kind of journal, my internet moleskin shall we say. So, tillybeautique is where I shall give home to some of the opinions, thoughts and ideas that I have whizzing around in my overactive brain and gain other opinions, tips and inspiration from you fellow bloggers.

Speak soon
Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment