Monday 9 July 2012

VICHY DERMABLEND CORRECTIVE FLUID



I was SO excited to purchase this from Boots yesterday after watching this video by the lovely Lisa Eldridge. The woman is a genius!

Anyway, this has got to be my #1 holy grail product. I have quite severe scarring on my face from teenage acne and an accident involving fireworks when I was younger, the majority of it being on the left hand side of my face along my hairline and by my ear. I'm currently testing out some products including Silkia Camellia Oil to try and reduce the appearance of them.

Like Lisa says in her tutorial, you do really only need a small amount of this as it really does go along way. Im only using it as a concealer rather than an all-over foundation as I use the Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer (which I have in Shade 2) as a base on which to apply the Dermablend. This combination doesn't lay heavy on my skin whatsoever and with an SPF 35, this will be a great little addition to my holiday make-up routine!

Unfortunately there aren't many shades available - I think i saw 4 on the boots counter? But I have the lightest shade which is 15 Opal and I'm lucky as it is a really good match for my skin tone. The above photo makes it look a lot darker than it is, but that's down to my tragic lack of a decent camera at this point in time - apologies!!

At £15.50 I would definitely say that it is worth the money, even if your just using this as a concealer. It will last a pretty long time I'm sure!

Have you tried the stick version of this? Or the setting powder? Let me know your thoughts!

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment